[pct-l] 50mile day business

RJ Lewis karmagurl at bektel.com
Wed Aug 6 12:22:29 CDT 2008

I was wondering....do you actually SEE anything at that pace? Or is it
all just a blur as you fly by?? I understand fully the concept of making
it to Canada by the time the snow flies....but what happened to enjoying
the hike and "stopping to smell the roses"?? And yes, I realize that
when you get to Oregon, it's much easier to do big miles etc....but
frankly this sounds like bragging.

RJ