[pct-l] Adam Bradley...(Monstro, Listo)...still on PCT at record pace?

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Tue Aug 5 12:20:06 CDT 2008

Yes, it is very easy to mistake contaminated water for good water...it
has happened to the best of them.
Shelly, do you know who that 50 mile days thru- hiker-runner is, that
''Gadget'' is referring to as ''Show-off''
in his Aug. 2-3 Journal on postholer and if he is aiming for a record,
or when he started?
This extreme record hiking is so exiting......gets me all fired up....it
ignites the JMT Fever.

JMT Reinhold

Shelly Culbertson wrote:
> Hi Reinhold,
>
> Adam uses a Steripen, selectively, and so we suppose that at some
> water source he just made the wrong decision (i.e., not to use it).
> Thanks for your faith in him!  I too hope that he'll go out and
> accomplish other fast hikes (records, perhaps?) in the future.
>
> Shelly