[pct-l] Moleskin Sticking Problem

Richard Thalhammer rickt at macnexus.org
Sat Aug 2 12:45:59 CDT 2008

I've had excellent results (and my family, too) with Omnifix, a very
soft tape from Hartman, which I use over the top of whatever anti-
blister padding I'm putting on.  The tape, being very flexible, fits
around toes, etc., and sticks quite well without being difficult to
take off when you want.  I don't use moleskin, but something similar,
as padding for hot spots, and the Omnifix as a cover.  If I need to
cover a blister, I use Spenco material, again, covered in Omnifix.
The tape is the best I've ever found, sticking through wet streams, a
shower, or whatever, and is hypoallergenic.

Richard Thalhammer
rickt at macnexus.org