[pct-l] North to South

David Dralle daviddralle at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 15:11:32 CDT 2008

Hello everyone. My name is David. I'm just getting started with planning a
hike from Crater Lake, OR to Campo, CA via the PCT starting in August 2008.
This is all very preliminary, but a friend who has hiked the AT twice
suggested I get on a forum. A few questions I already have: What's up with
the weather in central/southern CA in September/Oct/Nov? No one will be
hiking with me southbound probably, I think I can handle the alone time, but
not sure at this point, any comments?

Anyways. Thanks for all who have listened. I'll be listening back.

Hugs, David