[pct-l] Hiker death near Antsell Rock

DA dabruce at tmo.blackberry.net
Thu Apr 24 18:16:59 CDT 2008

I have to agree. I lurk out here, the SOBO I 80 to tehachapi with spins around the nat parks,  and I decided to renter society with a few days there, no words, hot water, prayer and meditation, death is, in this case a sad sad tragedy.  I was suprised to hear the leavity. But I care and pray for all on this list and the trail.  Hope to meet some too!
Have a happy day.
Caddieman
Sent wirelessly via BlackBerry from T-Mobile.