[pct-l] Need help from someone going to Lake Morena..

Kathleen Salmon ksalmon at wesleyan.edu
Thu Apr 24 12:39:24 CDT 2008

Hello!

I'm flying into San Diego tomorrow afternoon. I just realized there was a
problem with an order I placed. I'm looking for someone who is already
going to Lake Morena on Saturday. I would appreciate if I could FedEx a
package to you and ask that you bring it to Lake Morena. If that is
possible please let me know and give me your mailing address. My email is
KSalmon at Wesleyan.edu and phone is (908) 400-0311.

Thank you,
Kathleen Salmon