[pct-l] The KO

Carl Siechert carlito at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 11:53:42 CDT 2008

Don't fill up the back seat with beer. First of all, it's not that kind of
party. Secondly, it all flows out when you open the back door.

You should've received an e-mail from me that answers your questions, but
you're definitely on the right track. Bring:

   - Hikers from points north along the trail
   - Tent and sleeping bag
   - Your own food for lunches; you should also have some food in reserve
   in case you hate what we're serving for breakfast and dinner on the weekend,
   or we run out, or you'd rather share a quiet meal in your campsite instead
   of waiting in line
   - An interest in all things PCT -- equipment, technique, conditions,
   and people
   - An upbeat attitude and a desire to volunteer to help -- at the
   registration desk, in food prep and cleanup, at the auction, or anywhere
   else it's needed

Yeah, I think that's about it.

Cheers,
Carl
1977 PCT Kelty Kid
ADZPCTKO webmaster, campsite coordinator, and unindicted co-conspirator