[pct-l] Highway 74 north report

Dana Law mindreader at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 10:20:45 CDT 2008

I dropped off Rachel Ginsburg (Sleuth) at Highway 74 yesterday for her
latest segment hike to Big Bear.  She's concerned about the snow north of
Apache Peak that turned back two groups a week ago. She has snowshoes and a
patient attitude.  "I'll take as much time as I need."
Walked with her to the creek that drains Penrod Canyon (3.7 miles) that had
a pond of still water.  Met 6 through hikers on the way back to the parking
area.  Only two were going to the kickoff.
Dana Law
mindreader

--
"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it." Andre
Gide