[pct-l] Snow & Ice at Guffy and Baden Powell (Was Bailing out at Big Bear??)

AsABat AsABat at 4Jeffrey.Net
Mon Apr 21 20:21:39 CDT 2008

A thruhiker called asking me to post about conditions he found above
Wrightwood and heading toward Baden Powell, so here's the link to his
journal for Saturday. As noted, ice axe and crampons are still needed.
http://trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?id=225809

AsABat