[pct-l] Bailing out at Big Bear??

Will M jalan04 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 19:29:21 CDT 2008

Sorry to sound so alarmist with the phrase "nearly impassabe".  I was just
quoting another hikers report.  As I'm not familiar with the terrain in the
area, have neither Ice axe or crampons, and am hiking solo, I will probably
take a pass.

Thanks to everyone for all the great advice about jump off points.  The
PCT-L is a fantastic resource once again.