[pct-l] Adventure of the Trail/Road

Georgi Heitman bobbnweav at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 18:06:14 CDT 2008

O.K...so now I'm thinking that the Heitman's Hideaway may (on purpose) be
just a bit too tame for you and your menagerie of hiker babe wenches.  Our
guests might want a good night's sleep before hitting the Hot Creek, no,
make that the Hat Creek Rim the next day.  Should I get you the phone
numbers of the 'pubs' in Burney, per chance???
Your choice, of course...but we kinda like things on the tame side here, so
be prepared to check your wenches at the gate.  If we had one....we'll build
one!!!
FireFly