[pct-l] Fw: thus behaving badly

Marcia gottawalk at pacbell.net
Sat Apr 19 15:52:58 CDT 2008

Wes said:

"I noticed that none of the advice and lecturing managed to make its way
onto
Wheew's Trail Journal Guest book,"

Rather than vent here, I did comment, nicely, in her guest book. My comment
suggesting LNT lasted about an hour before someone removed it. There may
have been other comments removed. I have an email written but am waiting and
reconsidering before I send it to her.

" tossing a few ounces of bread into the desert? Or somehow, by leaving a
muffin in the Mojave desert, bears will be shot?"

Not bears in this case, but my food bag may the next one chewed by the
critter that eats the muffins. I also don't want to walk on trail white with
powdered milk or be the closest hiker that picks up the nonaerodynamic Milky
Way wrapper.

I also wonder if her tp gets carried out.

Marcia