[pct-l] Brrrrr!

RJ Lewis karmagurl at bektel.com
Thu Apr 17 21:08:35 CDT 2008

I have to comment, since we left Washington state in February for the
great (cold) state of North Dakota.....Better there than here!!!!!!!!!!!
*hehehehe*  Sorry you guys but we have had more than our fair share of
that nasty cold crap here too this year...we finally are seeing some
spring type weather here.....much needed and much wanted at that. I do
hope you guys thaw out sometime soon!

RJ