[pct-l] bouncing along

Jordan Beckett jordanrbeckett at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 19:19:54 CDT 2008

Hi all, I've got 2 quick last minute questions; first about the cost
of a bounce bucket--would it be cheaper to bounce a flat rate box P.O.
to P.O.rather than a bulky 5gal bucket? I can fit all my necessary
bouncables into the $10 box, and figure when one gets trashed I'll
just swap out it out. Just a minor question, but I'm wondering if I
can save money this way in the long run. Second, I am planning on
sending my ice axe to Kennedy Meadows, and just wanted to see if this
was a good idea. If anyone has any advice or a better method to pick
up the axe halfway, I would be glad to hear it. I just don't know if
the gen store gets all kinds of giant odd shaped boxes stacked up over
the season, and perhaps should pick an earlier local to retrieve it.
Cheers,
Jordan