[pct-l] Hikertown guests of 2008

Bob Bankhead wandering_bob at comcast.net
Thu Apr 17 15:54:41 CDT 2008

Acceptable? Not really. Unlike much of the trash found along the trail, at least what she's tossing is readily biodegradable. In her journal, she does state "All of this is very bad backcountry technique, I know. But pack weight becomes the primary concern and hikers will do ANYTHING to lighten the load. My apologies to the purists."

I have to admit, her term "muffin frisby" is quite catchy. I'll give her points for that.

Wandering Bob