[pct-l] Thru permits and Mt. Whitney

Daniel Bailey greenhiker at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 10:34:44 CDT 2008

Jeff,

I think you stand a very good chance of it arriving in time.  I faxed mine
in in early March and received it about 10 days later.  The PCTA simply
stamps / initials the Whitney portion of the application, so I wouldn't
leave off the Whitney part unless you don't want to climb Whitney.

BTW, you do want to climb Whitney...right?

Be well,

Senator
http://www.trailjournals.com/senator
Jeff Whitmer wrote:
I'm just now sending off my thru permit for a May 9th departure. Does anyone
think I'll have a hope of getting it in time? It says it has to arrive 60
days prior to climbing Whitney, which it will, but not 60 days before I
leave. I'll leave off the Whitney part if it will delay the permit.
-Jeff