[pct-l] Help with trekking poles

Kim Geisreiter dusterbuddy at comcast.net
Sun Apr 13 16:57:24 CDT 2008

Amanda

I decided not to check any luggage because i didnt want to risk anything getting lost in the black hole of missplaced luggage or broken. Also there is so many things that cant be checked now days that i would have to mail myself stuff anyways. I just am playing it safe, or some may say paranoid :).
I now plan on getting cardboard shipping tubes, like many have suggested, and mailing them out on monday. Luckily i left myself some wiggle room for shipping out my gear, so shipping on monday should be fine. (again that paranoid thing)
Thanks again for everyones input and see ya on the trail!

Kim-----Original Message-----