[pct-l] Sizing up on shoes and heel slippage

Steel-Eye chelin at teleport.com
Sat Apr 12 22:12:38 CDT 2008

Good evening, Jeff,

Odds are good that as your new sneakers loosen up and adapt to your feet
they will more readily follow your heel.  That, plus the fact that you will
probably become accustomed to the looseness.

My "official" shoe size is 10.5 D, but on the trail I have to wear 12 or
12.5 EEEE.  Loose is good.

Steel-Eye