[pct-l] Cajon Pass to Aqua Dulce

RJ Lewis karmagurl at bektel.com
Sat Apr 12 10:23:30 CDT 2008

Interesting....I'm a highway road construction worker.....we've *never*
chased a backpacker or hiker...that just seems outrageous. Our only
interest is in everyone's safety as we work on down the highway. In fact
we would most likely tell a hiker or backpacker the safest route through
our section, or even give them a lift, if it wasn't safe to traverse the
section we were working in. Sheesh! That kind of behavior belongs in
grade school, not amongst adults.

Peace!
RJ AKA DJ KarmaGurl