[pct-l] Cajon Pass to Aqua Dulce

Trekker4 at aol.com Trekker4 at aol.com
Fri Apr 11 07:50:57 CDT 2008

I read or heard, sometime in the past 10 months or so, that Caltrans had
finally started repairing CA-2 (Angeles Crest Hwy), so hikers that decide to
walk part of it may run into the same highway worker opposition that happened a
couple of times in 05, according to pct-l postings. I doubt they'll chase ya
though, so make sure your training includes running with your pack on!

Bob  "Trekker"
Big Bend Desert Denizen
Naturalized Citizen - Republic of  Texas

Government cripples you, then hands you a crutch and says, 'See, if  it
wasn't for us, you couldn't walk.'
-- Harry Browne

"If you think  health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs
when its free."
-- P. J. ORourke

In a message dated 4/10/2008 4:18:33 P.M. Central Daylight Time,