[pct-l] P...on the Trail Pirate

Hiker97 hiker97 at aol.com
Fri Apr 11 05:14:38 CDT 2008

Snow Bunny Unsupported Reinhold writes: I say P.....''IN'' the trail pirates tent....then you can smell him coming a mile away and he will not be able to surprise and ambush you.
So what do you have to say to that Switchback???
Switchback replies: This is why rainflys are made for tents.  Anyway, I am famous for announcing my arrival, sight unseen.  Usually, there is much screaming and chaos as I approach.  Women and children seek shelter and the men tremble in fear.  My band of pirates makes a lot of noise when they sack campsites and trailtowns.  Say, there have been a lot of news lately about pirates around the world.