[pct-l] Marking resupply boxes

mark v allemande6 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 9 02:26:18 CDT 2008

I'm anticipating that all hikers will now have their
boxes spray-painted either pink or orange.  I will
stay ahead of the curve by having mine be a brown
"box" color, and the postal workers will instantly
know it's mine and where to find it.

And while i'm on such a sincere roll, i have to ask if
the Postholer journal site spellchecker (does it work
for entries too, or just entry's?) automatically
corrects "High Sierras" by turning it into "High
Sierra".  If it does, i'll switch mine over from
trailjournals, with reverence.

Gumby, if you're as funny on-trail as on-list, you may
be forcibly kept on the trail all the way to Canada.
You will have no say in the matter.