[pct-l] Embedded Video Now Allowed at Postholer Journals

Bill Batchelor billbatch at cox.net
Tue Apr 8 21:05:40 CDT 2008

"And it was at that moment that a rolicking joy spread over the hiking
community.  Hikers of all ages were seen dancing, singing, and praising the
evolution of the Trail Journal. Of course no one anticipated nor even
considered the national holiday that would follow.   And that, my dear
friends, is how Video Day was first celebrated way back in 2008."