[pct-l] Bear bagging or canister in OR?

Philippa Nye philippanye at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 8 16:53:26 CDT 2008

Hi y'all:

  I am debating what to do with my food for my OR section hike.  I have trouble bear-bagging since I can't throw very well, so that would be a pain, so I'm thinking maybe of getting an Ursack without an aluminum liner, just for some peace of mind.  What do you think?  For that area, is that overkill? Not good enough?

  BTW, does anyone have an Ursack they want to sell?