[pct-l] Denatured alcohol/supplies in Vista or Oceanside?

montypct montypct at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 23:03:53 CDT 2008

There's a Home Depot on Highway 76 (NOT 78 on HWY 76)  South side of the
Hwy.

There's a Home Depot on Highway 78 at the College Ave. Exit.  Can't miss it.
North of the freeway.

Farther East there's a Lowes and a Home Depot at the San Marcos  Blvd. in
San Marcos.  Lowes south and Home Depot north of the freeway.

There's a Lowes on 78 at the Vista Village Drive exit on the north side of
78.

And a true Value Hardware in the older part of town at  760-726-1890
437 S Santa Fe Ave
Vista, CA 92083

Just to name part of your choices.

Warner Springs Monty
Pacific Crest Trail 2650 Miles .....Again.....and Again
Sign my Guestbook
www.trailjournals.com/monty