[pct-l] Denatured alcohol/supplies in Vista or Oceanside?

Bill Batchelor billbatch at cox.net
Mon Apr 7 15:32:25 CDT 2008

There is a Sports Chalet in Vista that you may be able to find other type
supplies.  There is an Adventure 16 (A-16) in Oceanside about 20 minutes
west.  This is a nice size store and has most of what you would need. There
is an Nomad Adventures in Escondido 20 minutes east (the A16 in O'side is
bigger).   Then there is the REI in Encinitas about 30 minutes from Vista
south west.

If you need a ride to Warner I may be able to work it out for you.

Bill B - Pink Gumby