[pct-l] Fw: Darkhorse

RJ Lewis karmagurl at bektel.com
Sat Apr 5 18:53:53 CDT 2008

Yeah, Henry Shires makes some kickass Tarptents, in many
configurations/styles to suit nearly every hiker's needs. I own a Double
Rainbow myself, but then I like the luxury of having the extra room to
stow my gear inside at night, and some move around room.
 You can be ready in 3 weeks if you want to be. It's a matter of how
badly you want to go. ;-)  For me, its health reasons that put me off a
year and $$. I'll be ready for the 2009 season though!!

Peace!
RJ