[pct-l] April 14th from campo

segimon castañer segimail1969 at yahoo.es
Sat Apr 5 13:33:11 CDT 2008

Hi everyone!

  I´m a spanish hiker who will be beginning a 2 months section PCT hike in april 14th from Campo until...
  I am quite set now but I still have some doubts.About the bear cannister,should I send it to Kennedy Meadows together with the snow gear?They look so small! How many days food can I stuff in there?Shall I get two?
  Do you think the Sierra will be walkable at the end of may?What snow gear should I send?
  I still don´t have any guidebook and will only have a couple of days in San Diego for shopping and shipping.Which one do you recommend?

  Thank you all and I can´t promise not coming back with some more of this silly questions I should already know by now.

  Cheers.

  ´´When the body walks,the soul flies free´´