[pct-l] Crocs are too heavy??? one more comment

Will Hiltz will.hiltz at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 20:41:14 CDT 2008

One use for crocs that hasn't yet been mentioned:

If you have the god-awful bright orange Mario Batali style crocs... they can
help you get a hitch!  I was told several times after being picked up that I
looked suspiciously like a dangerous hobo and I wouldn't have gotten a ride
if the hitch hadn't seen my orange beacons of hiking trashiness.  This was
especially helpful when I ended up in Banning trying to get back to LA and
all other pedestrians were indeed, dangerous hobos. FWIW.

YITOOD,

Easy