[pct-l] sleeping bags for those blinded by the light

David Hough on pct-l pcnst2001 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 2 13:32:07 CDT 2008

After seeing Glen's movie about going toward the light
enough times, I finally decided to take some definite
steps... ordered a Rainbow from Henry Shires... went
to GossamerGear to order a sleeping bag, and found
that
they are not currently available there.

What did the class of 2008 do instead for very light
weight down sleeping?     As a section hiker I can be
flexible with down in the nice sections and synthetic
in
the north cascades... though it's even better to be
able to not go unless good weather is forecast.