[pct-l] ALDHA-West to Oakland ride?

The Weathercarrot weathercarrot at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 20 09:42:46 CDT 2007

Hi -

Looks like I may be heading to ALDHA-West and I'm wondering if anyone is
going to the Oakland area on Sunday when the Gathering ends. Looking for a
ride.  Thanks very much, and looking forward to seeing everyone there.

wc

ps - just finished a PCT project with Dave Fleischman and the trail gorillas
off of Pine Canyon road the past 6 days, and it was quite exciting to watch
the marine layer spill over Liebre Mountain into the Antelope Valley
yesterday morning.  Great weather and great people to work with.  Hope to do
southern CA projects for a long time to come.......