[pct-l] Mt Adams Stream Crossings

RJ Lewis karmagurl at rainierconnect.com
Sun Sep 16 21:36:43 CDT 2007

Same thing can happen to those washes in the desert that are so nice and
shady....get a bit of rain up in the mountains and several hours later a
wall of water up to several feet high comes roaring down the wash,
taking everything and everyone with it. I have pictures of what an inch
of rain in the desert can do. I took them myself. ;-)
Be careful out there folks- Mother nature may be beautiful, but she is
*not* forgiving.