[pct-l] Purell and Giardia

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sat Sep 15 19:21:31 CDT 2007

Glad you survived!  Do you know what the trigger was for your
anaphylatic reaction?

I'm allergic to wasp stings and am lucky to be here. Once I was stung at
the top of a three-story ladder painting a roof gable. fortunately I got
down to the ground before I got too woosy! Now I carry epipens with me
just in case. Like the anakit better because it is lighter and more
compact, but apparently it is no longer available; may come back someday.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>