[pct-l] ALDHA-West Gatherintg.htm.htm

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Fri Sep 14 02:58:13 CDT 2007

[pct-l] ALDHA-West Gatherintg.htmSWITCHBACK,
Did you say you have some land for sale on the Las Vegas Strip???
Real Estate is my game....is it next to the  ''DONALD'S'' condo project on
the Strip?...If so I'll take it....how much do you want for it?

JMT Reinhold

Switchback wrote
Unsupported _reinhold_ (mailto:reinhold at cox.net)  writes: By the  way, I
waited 4 days for you on top of Mt. Whitney so I could shake
the hand  of the man who conquered Mt. Whitney but you never showed
up...what
 happened??

I decided Mt. Whitney was too easy.  I know it is an important part  of the
PCT as a great side trip.  But I have been to the top 3 times  before.  I
just
hiked up to Lone Pine Lake to camp and take it easy.   No problem.

I very surprised how many people leave from around 3-6 AM to try to do it
in
one day.  Groups of people. Wow.

May the Forest be with You.  Switchback
PS: Of course, if you believe the above about my hike, I have some land
down
on the Las Vegas Strip I want to sell you.