[pct-l] ALDHA-West Gatherintg.htm

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sun Sep 9 13:22:58 CDT 2007

[pct-l] ALDHA-West Gatherintg

Switchback,
Of course you have friends, maybe not to many, but you have me, I'm your
buddy
and you have JoAnn & Elevator(Singlewald), between the three of us we figure
out
a way to get you to the dining room even if we have to rent a fork lift.
By the way, I waited 4 days for you on top of Mt. Whitney so I could shake
the
hand of the man who conquered Mt. Whitney but you never showed up...what
happened

JMT Reinhold
Switchback wrote:
Unsupported Reinhold writes: I am  planing on
going with Karen.  See all you old folks at the  Gathering.
Great.  I will be the one there with the knee brace and limping  around.  I
plan to take the elevator to the second floor dining room.   Wait a minute,
there is no elevator.  Oh well, all my friends will be glad  to carry me on
litter up the stairs.  No problem.  Wait a minute  again, I do not have any
friends.

Switchback the Limper