[pct-l] Bear canisters

Brick Robbins brick at fastpack.com
Fri Sep 7 09:52:53 CDT 2007

Actually, SE/KI is one of the places where you can probably get away
with using Bear Boxes instead of a bear cannister, if you plan your
days well.

You will need a bear can for most of Inyo and Yosemite NP too.

This pdf shows where you need to use a bear can.
http://www.sierrawildbear.gov/foodstorage/map032107.pdf