[pct-l] Record Section hikes

Karen Lafferty lafferty1 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 5 12:35:42 CDT 2007

I see both sides to the recording of section hikes.  But I, too, get inspired by all the people who hike this glorious trail, whether young or "?".  What inspiraiton for future generations, or people who want to hike the hike, but just haven't found the right motivation.  I believe everyone who signs the registers is proud to be on this trail and would not mind their names being used for statistics.  From the PCTA to the obscure day hiker like myself, I know we are proud to be on the Pacific Crest Trail or we wouldn't be out there.