[pct-l] RECORD SECTION HIKES

harriet von harrietva at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 3 12:56:10 CDT 2007

Hi Donna I know for fact that the PCT office had Boxes
and Boxes of old Registers.I am picking the Books up
from Manning for the last 9 years and Joe told me a
long time ago that nobody looks at them.I do think
that if we sign the Register everybody can look and
count the hikers. Harriet
--- "Donna \"L-Rod\" Saufley" <dsaufley at sprynet.com>