[pct-l] Trail Maintenance

Marlene Soffera mmsoffera at charter.net
Sat Sep 1 18:30:58 CDT 2007

>Fortunately, PCTA hasn't reached the point where they are charging people for volunteer trail crew gigs, unlike the Sierra Club, or, apparently, the AHS. I hope they can keep it that way!
--Pika (not Bob Bob Pika)<

Actually, my most recent online copy of the PCTA Region 1 newsletter and list of maintenance projects DOES request a $25 deposit per person per season.  That said, during my husband's unemployment for several months, they were happy to have our physical help on several projects without us paying the fee.

Marlene