[pct-l] Catalyst

jeff.singewald at comcast.net jeff.singewald at comcast.net
Mon Oct 22 13:25:49 CDT 2007

Sly,

I would also be interested in what others are using.  I haven't called Brian at ULA on this as yet but plan to do so.  I have nearly 3000 miles on my P2 and I am constantly having to crank down on the right shoulder strap as it has very little hold on it at this point.  I started to see this happen more and more last year on the PCT after about 1500 miles.  It is managable but it is somewhat annoying to say the least.

Jeff

From: Slyatpct at aol.com

Ah yeah,  I was on my first cup of coffee.  .: )  I didn't mean silnylon but seam sealer.   Any other ideas?  It gets kind of aggravating.

Sly