[pct-l] Catalyst

Bill & Cathy Frenette tahoe.cat at verizon.net
Mon Oct 22 11:54:02 CDT 2007

"How's Your Trail"?   I have the Catalyst and I think it is perfect. Be sure and get the right size. It will carry a BV400 where a lot of others won't. I've hiked three different one week trips with it and all went well, I'll be doing a 500 miler this coming year and I know my Catalyst will do the trick.  Remember "Be Prepared"  Ground Pounder Bill  "Semper Fi"