[pct-l] Catalyst

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Mon Oct 22 11:12:21 CDT 2007

I use the Catalyst and think it's a great pack.  The only problems  I've had
are with one of the shoulder straps slipping and loosening as I  hike.  I plan
on adding some silnylon to it to give it some grip.  I  like the size, and
the internal frame, as it gives me a better ability to go 7  days or so without
resupplying and can carry the occasional heavier load.   You could also check
out some of ULA's other packs that are even lighter.   Brian is great to work
with.  Give him a call and he'll address any  concerns.

Sly

In a message dated 10/22/2007 12:00:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,