[pct-l] Great books!

Bighummel at aol.com Bighummel at aol.com
Sat Oct 13 19:42:01 CDT 2007

Check out ebay item number 260170272357 The Pacific Crest Trail: Escape to
the Wilderness by Ann Sutton, Myron Sutton is incredible and well written and
worth being in your PCT library.

Also, 180168293337 Walt Hazard's book from 1946, this is a FIRST edition  and
signed.  I already have one otherwise I would bid on this.  This  book
actually tells of the very first person to come up with the concept of the  PCT and
describes the trail and a concept of the longer one; from Alaska to
Patagonia!!!!  Big dreams brings about big things!  I've bought and  given away two of
these to other PCT afficionados.

Greg "Strider" Hummel