[pct-l] Excess Information Gathering on Hikers

Holly Ayers hollyayers at comcast.net
Fri Oct 12 16:09:57 CDT 2007

I think it is a judgment call and we all vary on our perspective. How you  decide what is "more confirmation" is up for debate.  I still think that if you want to avoid the scenario that happened this season, you might want to avoid much contact with trail angels  and from what I can tell on the journals the majority enjoy that contact.  As Greg expressed, maybe let your  feelings be known about you desire to be left alone. I am definitely on the outside looking in , but I don't think there is anything wrong in anyone having a concern for another individual.
Holly Ayers