[pct-l] Food Storage?: Psycho ranger Roselle

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Fri Nov 30 18:04:39 CST 2007

Having worked for a government agency and some acquaintance with others,
I know it is difficult to fire or even reassign someone when the person
resists. And who knows what other factors come into play. Perhaps
sending a complaint letter to the Forest Supervisor. Documentation is
needed.

My 2¢

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>