[pct-l] sexy men / Switchback's PCT fuzzy pink slippers

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Fri Nov 30 17:34:06 CST 2007

I agree with Paul.  Slack-packing is when one hikes from camp site to
camp site carrying just a little gear and lunch and the camping gear,
food, etc. are shuttled via vehicle from the camp site to camp site.

I don't know what term you would use to describe Switchback and mine
style of taking time to enjoy the camp and the environment.  Perhaps normal!

[putting on my flack jacket for a flac attack. :-) ]

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>