[pct-l] Switchback Record Attempts Public Announcements

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Tue Nov 27 10:13:32 CST 2007

Unsupported Reinhold wrote: On second thought I think I will have? ''Angelina''? or? ''Catra'' waiting for you instead to urge you on and? motivate you to bring back the unsupported JMT to the Backpacker Community were it belongs. I'm sure, with?? ''Angelina''?? and?? ''Catra''? on your mind, you will
have no trouble bringing home the unsupported JMT.
Switchback writes: No, that is not a good idea for my Unsupported JMT record hike after my knee operation.

I do not need to be graded by a bunch of women on my endurance and technique.??For hiking, that is.? They?will be critiquing?me and making suggestions on improving my performance.? I?am 60 years old and do not need that type of abuse and embarrassment.??I demand respect and deference.

"No, Switchback, I do not like the way you are doing it."? "Switchback, you are going to hurt yourself.? Don't you know anything after all these years?"? "Hey, Switchback, what planet are you from?? Are you lost?"? "Huh, yea, huuuh, that was great Switchback .... wow.? You are really the mountainman.??But I will admit you were right, you certainly set?a?record."??"Switchback, in regards to?your score sheet, do you understand negative numbers?"? "Well, Switchback, I don't think you are going to have to worry about anyone breaking THAT record."?"Switchback, while you are not doing anything, could you pass me my Roladex?"

I don't need this.? Forget the whole thing.
?
Switchback the Trail Pirate