[pct-l] olive oil

Ken Powers kdpo at pacbell.net
Wed Nov 21 14:43:27 CST 2007

We pour a "dollop" of olive oil into each dinner on the trail for added
calories. We have been using 6 or 8 oz water bottles for carrying olive oil.
Works like a charm. We pour the water from the bottles, lay the bottles out
to dry completely, then pour olive oil into them at town stops. Olive oil
can go into a bounce box, but we usually just buy more in town. We carry the
bottle in a zip lock because we sometimes get a drip outside the bottle lip.
The zip lock keeps everything else clean.

Ken
www GottaWalk com