[pct-l] Adding trails/waypoint to Google Earth

Lon Cooper loncooper at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 11:22:35 CST 2007

Sly,

Google earth (both Free and Plus) will open a .gpx file, so if you can get
your waypoints in a .gpx file they can be opened in Google Earth.

If you happen to have Garmin Mapsource software version 6.9.1 or later you
can select view, then "View in Google Earth" and it will show your Garmin
data in Google Earth, assuming Google Earth is installed on your computer.

-Lon