[pct-l] Resupply packages at Timberline Day Lodge

g l gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 19 12:18:43 CST 2007

Yep- gave them plenty of room to stop or pull over, and always at the on ramps, not the off ramps.  Also tried at some side streets.  Nothin'.  All I know, is I hitched along the whole AT without the slightest difficulty, and hitched 4 times while in OR a month ago.  No problem, except for Portland, which was impossible.  Once, near Gov Camp, I wasn't even hitching....just walking along a (snowy) (deserted) campground road and a couple guys in a pickup stopped and OFFERED me a ride......unsolicited!  I road in the back, as usual, and I was fine with that.  How dangerous could anyone be while riding in the back of a pickup at 50mph?

Anyway, now that I've vented, I feel better..............next topic!!!!